Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas List!

I know Christmas isn't all about gifts, but in the spirit of Christmas I thought it would be nice to do a post on my christmas wish list!  Obviously, this is just a wish list, but who doesn't love a good wish list?!


I need a new bible!  One with my *new* name and one to study with.  I'd also like The Message- I think it would be a great study tool...do any of you use The Message?  Do you like it? Hate it?  Any good devotionals?  I'd really like the "Women of the Bible" devotional.


I would love a new phone!  I have a verizon Galaxy S droid and I hate it.  I absolutely love being connected to everyone at all times and I think an iphone would be great for that, right?!  Now, if I only had a few hundred dollars laying around.... ;)
    I found this at Kirkland's and thought it was so cute and would be perfect with our new bedroom furniture.  We have a large bedroom and finding things to "fill it" is proving difficult.  Having a full length mirror in the corner would be perfect!  And to top it off, it opens into this:
    Yes please!  A place to put all of my jewelry!  LOVE!

    I really want a pair of light brown flat riding boots to add to my closet!  I think they are so cute!

    Lastly, I really want an Erin Condren planner!  I've been talking myself into a $50 planner, but from everyone I know who has one, they are totally worth it!  If you have one, what do you think?  Worth it?!

    2 comments :

    1. I have The Message bible, and it is pretty good. I hardly ever just sit down and read/study the bible but I would probably read this one over the others I have. It is very easy to understand.
      Love those boots! I have a pair sort of like them!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I ADORE my Erin Condren planner, and I love all of the gifts you listed. The mirror and jewelry stand is great and I love the boots you posted too! Yay! Merry Christmas!

      ReplyDelete