Monday, December 5, 2011

Weekend Update

I had to work Thursday night and about an hour after I got there I started noticing this pain in my neck and it just kept getting worse.  I woke up Saturday and was in tears because it hurt so bad.  I was so torn because Saturday was the day David and I were scheduled to go get our christmas tree!  Do I go to urgent care?  Or up the mountain to get a tree?  Well, if you know me well enough, I chose the tree.  I'm still not sure if that was the right decision to make, but it sure was the prettiest decision!  I'm still having this extreme pain in my neck (I literally can't bend my head down or turn it to either side)  and I have no earthly idea where the pain came from.  I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out how I could have hurt it and I've got nothing. I've been popping tylenol and advil like a champ the last few days.  I work tonight, so if it's still hurting when I get off tomorrow, I suppose I will just head to urgent care and get it checked out.  Ugh.

But, Saturday we did indeed get our Christmas tree!  We drove up to Pineola, NC to the Christmas tree farm we have gone to the last six years.  The weather was perfect.  The sun was shining, it was just a tad chilly but not enough to even need a jacket!  And we found the perfect christmas tree for our home!



I was so nervous on the drive back down that we were going to lose our Christmas tree!  But those guys really know how to tie a tree to a car.



And because it was our first married Christmas, I had to take pictures of us putting on decorations. :)








  We are really enjoyed our christmas decor.  It makes our house look so homey!  Now if I can just get those presents wrapped...


Have a wonderful week everyone!

1 comment :

  1. Your tree looks GREAT!! And so does your mantle and nativity. You've done a great job! And I'm not surprised that you wouldn't miss out on any Christmas activity for your neck! : ) I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete