Friday, August 3, 2012

Updates!

Just like the rest of the world, I've been too busy to blog because I've been watching the Olympics!  I love it all!  I've also re-started my Sunday, Monday, Tuesday work schedule so I normally have 4 days off in a row.  So far, I've been filling my days off with the Olympics.  But once they are over, I don't know what I'm going to do during my days ;)

Actually, I have an idea.  My mom has given me her monogram machine so I'm going to try my hand at monogramming and appliqueing!  That also involves getting my craft room set up so that's on my "to-do" list also.  I think between keeping the house clean, running errands, and trying to learn to use this machine, I'll stay pretty busy!

We are also in the middle of re-doing a bunch of stuff around our house (like the kitchen!), but I don't want to show pictures until it's closer to complete!  But I'm loving the way it's turned out so far.

On another note, we traveled to Charlotte last weekend to celebrate Amy's birthday!  If you remember, she was in Africa on her actual birthday, but we had to have a family party, so that's what we did Saturday.

We spent the day at the pool hanging out with family and just having a good time.  Now that all the grandkids are off doing their own thing, it's a blessing when we all get to be together again.

We all got ready for dinner and helped Amy enjoy turning 21!

Marley and the birthday girl!

 We all enjoyed turning 21...now you know why! :)

 Amy and Grandmom!

 Scott and Granddad- two very handsome men!

 You're never too old to blow out birthday candles :)

 "The Pose"

 Amy and her proud momma :)

We had so much fun celebrating, and I hope Amy enjoyed being celebrated! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment