Sunday, July 15, 2012

Happy Birthday, Amy!

I can't believe my baby cousin is turning 21!!  Amy has such a big heart and is currently in Kenya on a missions trip so she won't be able to read this post until she comes home, but I had to write it/post it on her actual birthday because I want to celebrate her, even though she's halfway around the world!

So, happy birthday to my childhood mini- me, 





my always smiling baby cousin,




the one who never got to be the "person" but played right along anyway, 


christmas tree partner and best sister a brother could ask for, 




who has grown to be a beautiful, intelligent, and i.n.d.e.p.e.n.d.e.n.t. woman, 



with a kind, compassionate heart, 


one of my best friends, and most importantly, sister.


I love you with every fiber of my being and I am so proud of the woman you have become!  I look up to the kind, loving heart you have and can't wait to see where life takes you!  Happy Birthday, Amy!!




No comments :

Post a Comment