Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy Birthday, Granddad!


Today is my Granddaddy's birthday!  So, Granddaddy-o:  happy birthday to a man who has loved me unconditionally since I was born,





is an amazing father, 



and an incredible grandfather, 





has given me so many opportunities in life,




has taught me some of life's most important lessons, 



has supported me every step of the way, 








has been a shining example of what a loving marriage is,






is one of the most handsome men I have ever known and the man I share my blue eyes with, 




the man who gave me away at my wedding,







and has been one of the leading men in my life.




I love you so much and can't imagine my life without you!  Thank you for all you have done for me and all you continue to do.  I love you!

No comments :

Post a Comment