Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday Five

Man, it's been a long time since I've linked up to post a 5 on Friday! Today I'm linking up with Karli at September Farm



ONE
We have had a lot of visitors this week and it has seriously been the best!  My entire family lives about an hour and a half away so I really, really miss them!  After having seen them pretty much every weekend in June for wedding stuff, a month without seeing everyone seems so long!  Aunt Amy came to visit Tuesday and Hadley's great-grandparents came to visit yesterday!  My heart is always so full when my people visit.




(Clearly this picture wasn't taken this week...but call me a sentimental pregnant lady...I've been looking at pictures of my little girl when she was a baby!  Meeting great-grandparents for the first time...melt my heart.)

TWO.
Have you ever heard of Sinful Colors nail polish?  My mom had one color at her house and I painted my nails with it and y'all, it lasted SO long!  I usually use OPI and Essie, but I went out and bought two more colors of this nail polish because of how well it lasted!  I'm always washing dishes or cleaning something up and my nail polish seems to chip so quickly.  Sinful Colors lasts a long time and I'm really pleased with it!  And it's only like $1.99 at Target--score!  I think they sell it at Wal-mart too, but I'm not sure.  Grab a bottle, try it out, and let me know what you think!

via

THREE.
I'm going to be the one to say it: it's too dang hot and I'm ready for fall.  We (as in me and my hubby) have talked multiple times about just how hot and humid it's been this summer.  By 9:00 am every morning, the humidity is so bad it already "feels" like 90 degrees outside.  I don't know about you other mommas, but I can't take my 21 month old out in that heat?!  And the girl needs some running around time!

via



FOUR.
I have a huge list of projects to get done before Griffin arrives in October.  I'm s-l-o-w-l-y making progress.  As far as diaper bags go, I'm planning to get a bigger one than I have now with essentials in it, plus 2 individual bags: one for each of my babies- that has their own stuff in it. (Like a change of clothes, diapers, any medicine they might be on, etc.)  I finally got around to monogramming their bags yesterday while my grandparents were here and I am thrilled with how they turned out!



FIVE.
And because it's still 100000 degrees out, I'm just going to throw this out there.  5 months until christmas!! Oh, happy day...I can't wait to decorate the house and enjoy twice the fun this year with my daughter and my son!




No comments :

Post a Comment