Monday, August 10, 2015

Get To Know Me Monday: C

I took last week off from blogging because my mom was here!  All week!  To watch Hadley!  So I could get some much needed stuff knocked off my mile-long to-do list.  Oh, it was such a big help and I did actually get a lot accomplished.

But back to the grind today.  Today's get to know me is the letter C-- all about college!

*Tillman Hall covered in snow

I attended Clemson University and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made.  You can find Clemson fans all over the world and they are some of the nicest people you will ever meet.  I don't think I've been traveling anywhere, wearing something Clemson related, that I haven't been stopped by other fellow Clemson graduates.  There is just something special about the place.


*College Game Day!


*The Tiger at a soccer game

I get so giddy during football season when I see all the Clemson flags flying proudly on the interstate as Tiger fans head to Clemson for football games.  Football games in Death Valley, seeing the players run down the hill, singing the alma mater with 20,000 others who know exactly what it means to be there...it's all just magical.


*It's game time in Death Valley!

And to top it off, it's where I met my husband. (All the heart eyes, y'all!)  That's a post for another day, but it just adds to how much that school means to me.  Even Hadley has gotten in on the Clemson action.  David and I got married the same day Clemson played FSU. (yes, they won!!)  We had people in the audience "watching" on their phones, letting us know when Clemson scored and after the ceremony, we all gathered around to watch the end of the game before celebrating.  3 years later, Hadley decided to come 2 weeks early--you guessed it, the day Clemson played FSU!  We are doing our best to raise her right! ;)



*Hadley's daddy played soccer at Clemson!


*We even had our engagement pictures done on campus...in Death Valley.


*I may be biased, but I'm pretty sure she's the cutest Clemson fan EVER.


So, are there any Clemson fans out there?!

To see Get to Know Me Mondays from the past:

Letter A
Letter B

1 comment :

  1. Love this! And Hadley is most certainly the cutest Clemson fan ever! Too funny about FSU - who knows what amazingness may happen the next time they play?! John went to undergrad there and is allllllllll about it, ha - I try to stay out of the fray! ;)

    ReplyDelete