Thursday, April 19, 2012

In the Mean Time...

I'm currently towards the end of my few days off of work and I've gotten some stuff done on my never-ending list. (That list is such a tease!  Every time you finish one task, 5 more pop up!)  David and I got out and did a little more yard work.  Yes, I did do some yard work!  It wasn't without some screeching and swatting at bugs...  We also had an escapee:


Jovie is an indoor cat, but could hardly stand it that Marley was always getting to go outside!  She had to see what the fuss was all about.  I looked up from the yard to make sure Marley was still there and saw an addition, haha :)

I've also been working a lot on our wedding album.  We received the copyright to all of our pictures, but because of that, we had to print them all off and make our own wedding album etc.  So, I've had 400+ pictures printed out for a while now and had no idea how I was going to tackle this project.


But I got on a roll yesterday and got through the pre-ceremony, ceremony, and family pictures after the ceremony.  I haven't gotten to the reception or get-away yet.  But I think I might need a few more scrapbook pages!

I've really enjoyed going through my wedding pictures so would it surprise you that I popped my wedding dvd in?!  Ha!  Yes, yes I did.  And I'm quite enjoying it! :)  

 

I've also started tackling our laundry.  It isn't so bad, I try to do a couple loads a week so it doesn't ever pile up!  Unfortunately, it's the clean clothes at our house that pile up!  Haha!


And just for good measure- here's a picture of my handsome boy.  His hair is getting so long- yesterday his "bangs" were all pushed over to the right.  I told him he looked like a member of OneDirection! Ha!


I apologize in advance if I don't post for a week or so!  I work Friday night, am hosting a baby shower Saturday, work Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday night and I'm on call Wednesday night!  Whew, that's a mouthful... but I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment