You are 7 months old today! We have less than half a year until your first birthday. Are you kidding me?!
You are officially a mover! You are crawling all over the place, usually with the strength of your arms and pushing with your feet. You are starting to get your knees under you and you rock back and forth, but then resort back to what you know gets you places. I don't know why I'm so surprised with how fast you move, but I am. You are still such a happy girl and are so inquisitive. You want to see what everyone is doing all the time. And you seem to learn something new everyday.
- You weigh 15 pounds 9.6 ounces and are 26 inches long.
- You wear a size 3 diaper.
- You wear mostly 6 month outfits. Very few 3-6 month outfits and very few 9 month outfits.
- We still work on sign language. If we say "milk" and do the sign language for "milk", you smile and get all giggly. And if you don't get it fast enough, you start fake crying. Hysterical.
- You go to bed about 8 and are still waking up about 30 minutes later. I'm trying to figure out what's happening, but I just don't know. You nurse and go right back to bed. You wake up around 5 or 6 am for a feed and then go right back to bed until 7:30-8am.
- You are still nursing every 3-4 hours.
- You get two "meals" a day. This month, you've tried pears, apples, plums, broccoli, squash, and zucchini.
- We still give you one bottle a day and you still take about 6 ounces. You also get 2 ounces of either pear juice or apple-prune juice to help keep things regular. :)
- You have 2 teeth! Your two bottom central incisors are coming in.
- You babble all the time. You love to talk.
- You love bath time! You started trying to climb out of your baby tub, so we now have baths in the big bathtub like a big girl! You love to splash!
- You like for Mommy to read books. Your favorites are Oh The Thinks You Can Think, Baby Babble, and The Itsy Bitsy Spider.
- You are discovering body parts. You love to play with Mommy's nose, mouth, and long hair. You love to play with your ears, and you love to play with what little hair you have on your head!
- You love to chew on everything. Sophie is still a favorite, as are the feet/hand chewies we keep in the fridge.
- You love to "dance" and stomp your feet. It is so cute!
- You love to play with the tv remote and our cell phones.
- You love apples, sweet potatoes, and pears.
- Mommy. All the time, it's Mommy you choose. I love it.
- Pooping. You get really cranky until your business is done. Then you are happy as a lark. It's pretty funny!
- Teething. Those things hurt sometimes!
- Sitting in your carseat! You don't like being strapped down.
- Broccoli and zucchini. We have to hide it in other foods in small amounts, haha!
- Getting dressed. I think you would wear your birthday suit all day, everyday if you could.
I can't believe I have less than half a year until you turn one. It's a complete blur, and I'm trying to soak up every minute! Your smile is contagious. I love seeing your personality come to life. I love you, sweet girl!