Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Snow Day!

**First of all, I want to take a minute to acknowledge all of the nurses, doctors, EMS, firefighters, etc that have to be out in this mess. While everyone is enjoying the the thought of no work or school, I'm worrying about my sweet friends who have to work and won't see their families for days now. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers and know what a huge sacrifice they are making to keep you all safe and happy.


This is what we have been up to today!



David and I built some snowmen while Hadley took her morning nap!  Obviously they are tiger fans.



Hadley was not a fan of getting all bundled up, but I wasn't going to let her miss out on this snow storm!  We hardly ever get this much snow, and I'm sure she will thank me for this years down the road, ha!



Our backyard has a huge hill and became the neighborhood hot spot today!  David and I took a few turns, too. ;)

If you are having a snow day, I hope you are enjoying yours as much as we are enjoying ours!  If you're not in the middle of this crazy snow storm, I hope you are happy to have made it to the middle of the week!

4 comments :

  1. Awwww that looks like so much fun! I miss the days of having a snow day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those snowmen are so cute! Do you have a kit or something? What are all the pieces made out of?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love that your backyard is the neighborhood hangout- that will be fun for Hadley when she's older!

    ReplyDelete