Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Happy Birthday, Grandmom!

Today is my grandmother's birthday!  She and my Granddad are celebrating abroad and absolutely enjoying it!

Happy Birthday to the woman who taught me how to be an independent woman,




To think for myself, 






Has always been there for me, no matter what,




Helped me with all of my papers, essays, and writing prompts,




Taught me to love reading,




Taught me (and still is!) to cook and...




Cooks the best meals I've ever had,




Has always made the holidays so enjoyable,




An amazing mother,




And an absolutely incredible grandmother,




Has taught me to love traveling and learning about new places and cultures,




One of the most stylish ladies I know,






Has shown me how to have a loving, supportive relationship,



Can cut up a rug, 



And has provided me with countless opportunities in life!





 I love you so much and am so blessed to have you in my life.  I'm so glad we lived so close together when I was growing up and I love the lessons I am learning from you.  I wouldn't be the person I am today without your love and support along the way!  Happy Birthday, Grandmom!






No comments :

Post a Comment