- I think I blogged last time about going to urgent care because I was sick. Turns out I had a really bad sinus infection. The NP actually said, "There is a lot of green stuff, you are so swollen on the right side that I can't even see, and you have so much fluid behind your right ear that you are well on your way to an ear infection." Joy. Right before my birthday, too! I left with an antibiotic, 2 cough suppressants, and a nasal steroid! Happy Birthday to me! :)
- I spent the majority of my birthday laying on the couch watching movies. David worked on my jeep which has been giving us problems.
- We did get to go to dinner for my birthday! I rested up all day for it! :) We went to Nami (of course!). Jess, Jake, Phil, and Emily joined and it was a wonderful time. We laughed a lot and ate some really good food.
- Dinner wore me out. I was so exhausted Sunday! And it turns out that whatever I had before my sinus infection was contagious because David started feeling not-so-hot.
- Monday was sick day! I called in sick for Monday night and david called in sick Monday. We rested, ate tomato soup and grilled cheese, and ran a few errands...including taking my car to the dodge repair shop.
- Turns out that to fix my jeep is going to cost a pretty penny. Ughh. My jeep is 13 years old and we have been having to fix small things on it about every 6 months. At what point do you stop fixing and just get a new car??! It's in wonderful shape to be 13 years old so I have no idea.
- I've been working on my wedding stuff. I'm going to be making a wedding scrapbook (minus cutting up my pictures, oh my word I might cry if I did that!). I ordered the scrapbook box off Amazon and ordered my prints from shutterfly. They should hopefully be here this weekend when I have to work.
- Going through all of my wedding stuff has made me act like a giddy child. I loved everything about my wedding :) I'll have to show off my scrapbook once it's complete.
I think that's enough for a list! I only had a quick minute to blog. I have to finish cleaning up around the house. My mom is coming for a night, dropping Macy (her dog) off to spend the weekend, and heading out of town for a friend's daughter's wedding. Marley will sure enjoy having a playmate :) I hope everyone has a wonderful week an stays sick-free!!