Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Citadel Graduation!

Last weekend, David and I headed to Charleston for his cousin Andrew's graduation!  Andrew is one of my favorite family members on David's side so I wouldn't have missed his weekend for anything!  He worked so hard to get where he is so he deserved a huge celebration!

Friday was the long gray line- I'm not sure exactly what it is, but all of the seniors walk across the field in one long line.  Andrew's family was there as well as his girlfriend Katye, and her family!  It was packed and hot, but so much fun to watch!  Andrew looked so handsome!


*The long gray line*

*Andrew is the one smiling*

*Andrew and his girlfriend Katye*

*Love this picture!  Sherri is crying- the last of her 3 boys to graduate from the Citadel!*

*Rusty, Sherri- and their 3 Citadel graduates*

*I had to get a picture with him!*


Friday night, David, Andrew, Katye, and I went to Loggerheads in Folly Beach.  They had a cover band called Hennigan playing and we had such a good time!  They had such a variety of songs and I even got to dance with the lead singer when he was playing a Red Hot Chili Pepper's song!  I'll check that off my bucket list. ;)  Katye and I got our boys up to dance with us and we danced until 1:00 in the morning.  It was a blast!



Saturday, Andrew and the family got up for the graduation.  They didn't have enough tickets for everyone, so David, Steve (David's dad), and I headed to downtown Charleston for the morning.  I have never been to downtown Charleston.  Shocker, I know!  We walked through a market that has a bunch of homemade crafts.  David got a passport cover, I got a necklace that reminds me of Marley (what can I say?  I love that dog!), and Steve got Lola a necklace.  The buildings are gorgeous down there!  But the houses are huge...I don't know what you do with all that house?!


*My Marley necklace :)*


Saturday afternoon and evening were spent partying on the beach and a cookout for Andrew's graduation.    There were so many people there; he is one loved guy!  It was nice to get to catch up with David's family.   They always tell such funny stories. :)

 
*Andrew and Katye*

 
*Me and David :)*
  
Congratulations Andrew!  We are so proud of you and can't wait to see where life takes you! :)



No comments :

Post a Comment