Friday, August 14, 2015

Friday Five

Wow, Friday got here fast this week!  At the beginning of the week, our calendar was pretty bare, but it filled up fast.  And next week is filling up fast, too!  Here's this week's edition of my Friday Five.

[ONE]
Hadley's school tote and lunchbox came this week.  I think they are so cute! But it's becoming more "real" to me that my just-born baby is going to preschool next month.  She was so cute putting her milk cup in her lunch box and zipping it up. (And unzipping and taking it out, putting it back in and re-zipping....)



[TWO]
Hadley's friend Rachael and her mom Emily were having "Rachael's Week of Fun" and invited us to tag along for some of their activities!  Wednesday, we went to the children's museum and Hadley had such a blast!  She enjoyed the water table so much, she had to change clothes--even after having a smock on!



[THREE]
I don't do much exercising when I'm pregnant. Womp womp.  The last time I was pregnant, I walked a million miles in the NICU and walked in the evenings at home and was put on bed rest at week 36, ha!  This time around, I'm busy chasing a toddler and the summer has been so incredibly hot I haven't walked as much as I'd like.  But I do get out and walk some every week, but this week, this is what our "walks" have consisted of! :)  (Hubby is a good sport.  I don't actually do this, but Hadley insisted Mommy sit with her in the wagon...how could I say no?!)



[FOUR]
We saw our son!  He's got some pretty chubby cheeks in there and loves to have his hands by his face.  I can't believe we have 10 short weeks to meet him!  I thought I had 10 more weeks to meet Hadley, too, when we really only had 8.  I'm interested to see what this little guy's plan is.



[FIVE]
We are getting our maternity pictures made this evening!  I have no idea how that's going to go with Hadley, but I'm hoping we get some cute photos.  I loved my maternity session the first time around, so I'm hoping to get some great ones this time.  It's at 6 pm about 30 minutes away from where we live--right at dinner time in rush hour.  I hope Hadley will survive! :)






And just because this girl is so sassy, I'll leave you with this picture of her walking the dog.


 

No comments :

Post a Comment