Saturday, December 31, 2011

Year in Reveiw: 2011

I did this on my old blog the last few years and I really enjoyed doing it, so I decided to do it again this year!  This has been a huge, wonderful year for me so I thought reminiscing would be a great way to "go out" on 2011!  You are supposed to pick one picture from each month of the year, but it's my blog and I've picked more pictures :).  Here goes!

January


We spent a lot of time inside...it was a cold and snowy winter!


February


I found my wedding dress! 

And we spent time with good friends :)


March


We had our engagement pictures taken towards the end of March!


April


We found a nest of baby bunnies in our yard.  It was fun to watch them grow!


May


I graduated from nursing school with some wonderful friends!

Scott graduated with a Masters degree from Duke!

And I ended up in the hospital the night before my big nursing test with Salmonella poisoning :(


June


I passed my nursing test-  I am now an official licensed nurse!



We got our wedding invitations in the mail!! :)


July

I officially moved to Greenville...

We had fun playing at the pool :)

I had my first wedding shower! :)

And started my first nursing job in the NICU :)


August


I helped a wonderful friend celebrate at her bachelorette party!

And celebrated at my own!

I also had another wonderful shower hosted by some of my favorite family members :)


September


We had an amazing time with friends at our rehearsal dinner...

I enjoyed celebrating the wonderful women who graciously participated in my wedding at my bridesmaid luncheon :)

And I got to marry my best friend :)


October


We spent the first week of October in Hawaii on our honeymoon! :)

And Jess, Jake, David, and I went to the pumpkin patch!


November


We helped Scott celebrate his 24th birthday...

And hosted our very first Thanksgiving meal!

December

We traveled up the mountain and got our first Christmas tree!

David and I celebrated our first Christmas as a married couple.  We cooked breakfast (and Marley helped ;) )

It was a wonderful year full of exciting things and amazing people.  I hope 2011 was as good to you as it was to me, and I hope 2012 brings more wonderful things as well! :)


No comments :

Post a Comment